Financial statement for the first 6 months of 2014
• Balance sheet
• Operating statement
• Notes to the financial statements
• Trial Balance
- Financial assessment for the first 6 months in 2014
- Information about payroll for the first 6 months in 2014
Announced the 1/2000 detailed planning of the Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park – Phase 3:
Decision No. 3909/QĐ-UBND
• In September 22, 2014; at Hiep Phuoc People’s committee office, Tan Thuan Industrial Promotion Company Limited has organized a conference to announce 1/2000 detailed planning of the Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park – Phase 3. It is also co-organized and participated by Ho Chi Minh city Department of Planning and Architecture, Ho Chi Minh City export processing and industrial zone authority (HEPZA), People’s committee of Nha Be District and households in the project area.
• The 1/2000 detailed planning of Hiep Phuoc industrial park – phase 3, with 392,89 hectares was officially approved by Ho Chi Minh People's Committee according to the Decision No. 3909/QĐ-UBND dated August 12, 2014. There are main contents of the projects:
1. The location, boundaries and features of the planning area: Hiep Phuoc Industrial park phase 3 has been planned to build in an area located at the end of Nha Be district, alongside Soai Rap River, the planning scope as:
- The North: adjacent to Hiep Phuoc Urban area, Soc Vam canal and Hiep Phuoc Industrial park phase 2.
- The South and the East: adjacent to Hiep Phuoc downstream port area.
- The West: adjacent to Kinh Lo River
Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park facilitated the development of the industry, port services and logistics. Its aims is to attact investment in industries which include clean and advan ced technology , well-training and intelligence talent labours , related to maritime port and transport
2. Functional areas in regional planning:
a) Industrial land: the land for factories, industrial enterprises (logistics) is 238,35 hectares, The maximum building density for each plant is 70 % for buildings within 1-7 floors , land use coefficient is equal or below 2.7 times
b) Land for administrative work and services: 20,10 hectares in area included Operating, Trading center, as well as Cultural, Sport, Entertainment and Restaurants facilities... The maximum density of construction is 40 % for the buildings within 1-9 floors, the maximum land use coefficient is 3.6 times.
c) Head works infrastructures: covering about 5,8 hectares, The maximum density of construction is 30 % for the buildings within 1-3 floors , the maximum land use coefficient is 0.9 times .
d) Green land and Water surface: organize large green area in the center of industrial park, maintain and expand Giong Chon canal and some large rivers.
e) Land for Transportation: the arrangement of the main traffic routes, transportation systems in the industrial zone is planned to connecting them with all of the projected factories and enterprises. Disposition the transit goods yards, parking areas... to serve the demands and needs of the industrial zone. Hiep Phuoc Industrial park phase 3 is the final stage in constructing Hiep Phuoc Industrial park with the largest scale of concentralized in Ho Chi Minh City, and has the total area of industrial parks and downstream port in all 3 phases is 170.66 hectares. It is also has a special industry zone, collecting the largest seaport in the City. IPC Company is conducting project’s investment plan and implement the next step based on the current regulations.
Public information of payroll in 2014
Financial statement of 2014
• Balance sheet
• Operating statement
• Cash flow statement
• Notes to the financial statement
• Trial balance
Financial assessment form in 2014
• Investment and capital raising statement
• Appendix 01-BC tax return statement 2014
• External financial investment statement 2014
• Business and financial statement 2014
• Policy and law observant statement 2014
• Capital preservation and raising statement 2014
• set up and usage funds statement 2014
Financial monitoring statement 2014
Enterprise classification 2014