It is the biggest investors in infrastructure in HCMC with two major projects:
- 10 lane Nguyen Van Linh Parkway: 17.8 km in length and 120 m in width.
- Technical and social infrastructure for five urban agglomerations (600 hectares) along Nguyen Van Linh Parkway comprising:
- Quarter A: center of the new town
- Quarter B: college campus
- Quarter C: high-tech center
- Quarter D: shopping center II
- Quarter E: shopping center I
The master plan for Phu My Hung New Urban Area has won a praising certificate from the Vietnamese Government and many international awards, including the one from American Progressive Architecture Review in 1995, and been made covers of various German and European magazines. In 1997 in particular, the American Architecture Institute chose Phu My Hung master plan as the most outstanding one in Asia.
Lawrence S.Ting Building
801 Nguyen Van Linh Parkway
Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMC
Tel: (84) 5411 8888
Fax: (84) 5411 5678