Building and exploiting the 141.85-hectare Long Hau IP
Favorable geo-economic position of Long Hau IP:
- Adjacent to HCMC.
- Adjacent to HCMC North-South Road connecting the inner city with the Hiep Phuoc IP.
- Some 2 km away from Hiep Phuoc IP (Nha Be District, HCMC) and Hiep Phuoc deep-water ports
- Some 18km from the Phu My Hung new city center and some 22km from HCMC downtown.
- Long Hau- Hiep Phuoc road connected with HCMC north-south road will form a ring road that leads to the Mekong Delta and the Eastern South including Binh Duong, Dong Nai, and Ba Ria-Vung Tau Provinces.
- The nearby Kinh River and Ba Dang Canal provide short waterways to ports in HCMC.
- The Long Hau IP also has good infrastructure:
- Stable supply of power from Hiep Phuoc Power Plant (675MW).
- Supply of clean water from the HCMC Waterworks (30,000m3 /day) and from the Long Hau Waterworks (5,000m3/day).
At present, Long Hau IP has the best conditions needed for an industrial estate and is ready to welcome all investors.
Head Office: Hamlet 3, Long Hau Commune, Can Giuoc District, Long An Province
Rep Office: Long Thoi Commune, Nha Be District, HCMC
Tel: (848) 08 - 37818929
Fax: (848) 08 - 37818940